Investment Club Association : U Promise Investments.
Investment Club Association
- An investment club
- (Investment Clubs) Organizations of investors who meet regularly, study investment options, and contribute money toward the purchase of securities.
- a group of investors, usually friends or work colleagues, who contribute monthly to a central fund to invest in shares.
- A connection or cooperative link between people or organizations
- A plant community defined by a characteristic group of dominant plant species
- a formal organization of people or groups of people; “he joined the Modern Language Association”
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; “his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break”
- (often in names) A group of people organized for a joint purpose
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; “you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association”
Maria Davies Keynote Speaker at PSA convention 2008
Maria Davies, Professional Public Speaker, entertains fellow speakers at the Professional Speakers’ Association (PSA) convention at Forest of Arden Country Club, November 2008
Scott Meyers and Lex Levinrad
Scott Meyers and Lex Levinrad at the Distressed Real Estate Investor’s Association Meeting where Scott presented "Get Riche In A Niche" with self storage