Investment Club Association : U Promise Investments.
Investment Club Association
- An investment club
- (Investment Clubs) Organizations of investors who meet regularly, study investment options, and contribute money toward the purchase of securities.
- a group of investors, usually friends or work colleagues, who contribute monthly to a central fund to invest in shares.
- A connection or cooperative link between people or organizations
- A plant community defined by a characteristic group of dominant plant species
- a formal organization of people or groups of people; “he joined the Modern Language Association”
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; “his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break”
- (often in names) A group of people organized for a joint purpose
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; “you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association”
Maria Davies Keynote Speaker at PSA convention 2008
Scott Meyers and Lex Levinrad